PS: Sheik Salar Al Hafeed entstammt der betreffenden
er ist Gründungsmitglied und Registrar des 1992 geschaffenen
Mosul Vilayet Council (www.solami.com/mvc.htm ¦ .../UNGA.htm ¦ .../invitation.htm);
er bat mich geeignete Persönlichkeiten aus meinem Bekanntenkreis in seinem Namen
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:32:51 -0800 (PST)
De: same fatah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear : Mr . J . A . Keller
Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) - Ministry of culture will held a
Commemoration Festival for the Immortal Shekh Mahmmud Al-Hafeed in Erbil, on 11
-12 -13th of April,.2006.
By this occasion, the Ministry of culture (KRG), would be proud to invite you to this
Commemoration Festival; your attendance will be a great pleasure for us.
Note: Transportation, accommodation and other costs will be covered by KRG.
Minster of culture
KRG – Erbil - lraq
Agenda of Vesitval of Sheik Mahmud (First king of Kurdistan in 1919-1922)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 06:26:29 -0800 (PST)
De: hafeed salar <email@example.com>
A: Keller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>From Sheik Salar Al-Hafeed
To: Mr. J.A. Keller
Visiting High Ranking Officials:
-Visiting Excellency, the President of the Iraqi
Kurdistan Regional Government and Mr. Nechiravan .
- Listing guests for conducting communications.
-Setting a plan for visiting some significant sites.
- Accommodation will be at Khanzad Hotel.
-Preparing two translators.
April 10th ,2006 will be the arrival date.
April 11th, 2006 will be the first day, which
cover the following activities:
• Morning session
• Opening Session will be by the master of ceremony
• It starts with the music of National hymn "Ai Raqeeb" with other anthem
• Speech delivered by the supervision committee.
• Speech delivered by Mr . Nechiravan
• Speech delivered by the head of the parliament.
• Family's speech delivered by Mr. Shekh Saler Al-Hafeed
• Slide and documentary film about the late Shekh Mahmmud Al- Hafeed
• Dramatizing speech about the late Shekh Mahmmud,delivered by Mr. Ahmed Saler
• Afternoon : a banquet
• Evening session:
• A speech about the late Shekh Mahmmud Al-Hafeed from
the western point of views .
• Speeches by foreigner attendants, about the late Shekh Mahmmud Al-Hafeed (10 minutes period for each one ).
• At night : Reception will be at Sheraton Hotel
• April 12th ,2006, will be the second date of the festival and will cover the following activities :
• The Privileged political situation and the Kurdish question during the time of Shekh Mahmmud Al-Hafeed, speeches delivered by:
• Dr. Ehssan Fua'ad
• Dr. Abdulla Aliyawayi
• Dr. Hogr Mahmmud Barawi
• Dr. Kaywan Azad Hama Rasheed Khan
• At the afternoon :A banquet
• Evening Session
• Interventions and discussions by
• Mr.Kareem Sharaza ( 5 min.)
• Abdul Fatah Ali Yahya (5min.)
• Mr. Rafiq Salih (5min.)
• Mr. Attah Qaradakhi (5min.)
• Dr. Hasan Jaff (5min.)
• April 13th ,2006 ,will be the third date of the festival and includes the following activities :
• Morning Session
• International attitudes towards Kurdish question in the time of the late Shekh Mahmmud Al-Haffed, speeches will be delivered by :
• Mr. Shekh Saler Al-Hafeed
• Mr. Karrem Sharaza
• Teacher from Sulaimani University
• Teacher from Sallahadeen University (Dr. Abdulla Agreen )
• Miss. Tara Tahseen Asa'adi
• Evening Session will cover the following activities
• Discussions and evaluation
• Memories of some outstanding figures about the late Shekh Mahmmud Al-Haffed delivered by :
• Mr. Kreem Akha Hamawand
• Mr.Aji Esmail Zangana
• Jaff Tribe personage
• Note :Dr. Jaber Qadir will be invited too .
Pleas Send me the name of your friends
to invite them (8 Person )
Senserily yours Sheik Salar Al-Hafeed